Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A plague of messages.

The Internet becomes more annoying every day. Or at least Comcast does. It used to be I could write or surf without interruptions. But now during a search or while reading an article, I am suddenly deluged with an audio ad or long infomercial. This requires me to turn off the volume on my computer, which I will have to restart later. This is annoying. I used to be able to download commercials I wanted to comment on without any problems. Now the commercials I post on my blog have all kinds of their own pop-up commercials which, more often than not, block the very content I am trying to show my readers. You would think we pay enough each month for  a provider that we would be protected from all of these commercial interruptions. Not so. And I am guessing it's only going to get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment