Monday, March 10, 2014

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Not only do I think leaf blowers are the loudest, most obnoxious, and least effective machines ever invented, but I think those who operate them are among nature's stupidest  morons. Why? Because I have yet to see a single operator wearing earphones or using earplugs. Ergo, with every use they became that much deafer. They are also incredibly inconsiderate. It is rare for an operator to turn off the damn thing when a person is passing by. Even when I block my ears, they don't seem to get the hint and smile idiotically.  Also since I live in Miami, a city without any kind of enforced ordinances, the droning often begins as early as 6:30 am. I can't tell you how much I admire any community that has made these heinous and polluting contraptions illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment