Monday, March 10, 2014

Amazon's greatest fear.

One of the most annoying trends in the modern world is the absence of telephone connections. At least the ability to reach a company by phone. I am sure these companies feel the are avoiding the questions and complaints of the public, but I suspect they are also missing out on valuable constructive criticism and lots of new business. Today I tried to reach the book publishing arm of Amazon. I wanted to speak to a human being because I had questions that could not be answered on their website, at least not to my satisfaction. After many attempts at locating a phone number for their publishing division, I was told they did not have a phone number and that reaching them in person was not impossible. Why are so many major companies like Amazon so terrified of having human contact? And don't they ever wonder what they might be missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment