Sunday, March 23, 2014

Clarence Thomas, perjurer.

I, for one, never doubted for a minute that Anita Hill was telling the truth when she accused Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment. There was no question in my mind that he made vulgar comments and sexual overtures to her and is guilty of perjury. Also, as much as I admire Vice President Biden, I don't doubt that she is correct when she suggests that he handled her hearing badly. Therefore there is no doubt in my mind that we have a nasty perverted bully sitting on the Supreme Court, a man who has proven to be of very little value to the Court itself and incredibly biased based on his sympathetic cooperation with his conservative lobbyist wife, the vindictive Virginia. It truly is a disgrace that this thug is a Supreme Court Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment