Tuesday, March 11, 2014

We all know what caused this.

I realized recently that I have been very unfair about a certain news outlet. By closing my mind to its many revelations, I have been in the dark about many things. Fortunately, having been willing to be more open-minded, I am now much more knowledgeable about the world. Thanks to Fox News, I realize that the missing Malaysian plane was caused by Obamacare. Shirley Temple's recent death was a result of Obamacare. Obamacare, no doubt, was responsible for the recent earthquake in Eureka, California, and the flooding in the Midwest. When the Republicans and their personal news station tried to open my eyes to all the damage created by Obamacare, I wouldn't listen. Now I can clearly see just what a destructive a force it is. If it hadn't been for Obamacare, this terrible Ukraine situation never would have happened. No question about it. By providing health care to the millions who didn't have any we were playing right into Putin's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment