Sunday, May 18, 2014

A face only another bigot could love.

When I was a kid living in the ghetto area of Roxbury, Mass. my aunt graciously paid to send my mother, my two brothers and I to a resort in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. It was called the Allen-A and I have wonderful memories of our two weeks in that gorgeous lakeside town.  Sadly, the name Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, has come up this week in an unpleasant way. Seems their police commissioner Robert Copeland is a racist who doesn't even have the sense to hold his vile tongue in public. After beng overheard using the N word to refer to our  president, he is arrogantly unapologetic and unwilling to resign his post despite requests from all over the country and most of the residents of Wolfeboro.  I have such pleasant memories of Wolfeboro. Pity such a beautiful town has to be fouled with such a large pile of excrement.

Good news. He was flushed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment