Sunday, May 25, 2014

A photo worth framing.


I am delighted to hear that three matadors were gruesomely injured by bulls during a May 20th bullfight in Madrid. These injuries resulted in the San Isidro festival being suspended for the first time in 35 years. I won't even pretend I feel sorry for these nasty narcissistic animal abusers in their glittery kitschy costumes.  Actually I wish the injuries had been far more agonizing.  But even the most painful death won't make up for all the bulls who have been tormented, stabbed and eventually murdered to delight the sadistic assholes sitting in the stands and yelling "ole". I rejoice in every wincing pain, every pint of spurting blood and every ugly lifelong scar given to these cowards  by truly brave bulls who, I am sure, were not allowed to live after winning in combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment