Sunday, May 11, 2014

A must read, a must act-upon.

As much as I love Elizabeth Warren, I was reluctant to purchase her book A Fighting Chance. I was concerned that it would be another slog from a brilliant financial person and political figure. I figured if I bought it, it would end up on the shelf, half-read, with all those other intellectual tomes by people  I admire but don't enjoy reading. Wrong! It is a page-turner of a biography that is every bit as involving, amusing and moving as you would expect from someone as pro people and passionate as her. I love Hillary Clinton and hope she is our next president, but if there is any woman on the public stage that I admire as much it is Elizabeth Warren who is doing everything within her power to give Americans what they do not now have: a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment