Sunday, May 11, 2014

Shiny but not bright.

I cannot believe that of all people Marco Rubio, the moon-faced boy, is a climate change denier. I knew he wasn't smart, but assumed he would at least have enough sense to know that Miami is right in the bull's eyes of climate change. But he actually said, "I do not believe that human activity is causing these dramatic changes in our climate the way these scientists are portraying it," and added, "I do not believe that the laws that they propose we pass will do anything about it, except it will destroy our economy." These Republicans want to be taken seriously then they make idiotic comments like that.

Note: It gets even funnier. I cannot believe that Rubio actually said this week that he is ready to be president. President of what? This guy is an arrogant fool, Another reason I've got to get out of Florida.

1 comment: