Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Worth repeating.

I never repeat a blog, but since MSNBC and others are still giving Martin Bashir a hard time for his perfectly legitimate comment about Sarah "the cesspool" Palin, I thought I ought to reiterate.

Should he have said, "feculate"? 
In a recent controversy Joe "Better than thou" Scarborough was outraged when fellow MSNBC host Martin Bashir suggested that someone should shit in Sarah Palin's mouth. Naturally Bashir had to apologize for his comments to calm the self-righteous and sanctimonious Scarborough. In a way I think Bashir was wrong. For one thing, Sarah Palin already has so much shit coming out of her mouth, there seems to be an endless supply, so I don't know why anyone would need to add to it.  And secondly, I am annoyed with Bashir for giving Joe yet another opportunity to act as if he, Joe, never utters his own inappropriate comments.

Note: You will note that I chose to illustrate this post with Martin Bashir, whom I admire, rather than with the arrogant Joe Scarborough whom I don't. Also I wasn't up to looking at Joe's John Wayne face with its incongruous W.C. Fields nose.

Second note: Did you know reiterate has the same meaning as iterate?


No comments:

Post a Comment