Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Recently a Washington, D.C. bakery delivered a cake for a gay female couple, but instead of the requested message they added their own anti-gay comment. In short, the baker was nuts. And I hope his or her hatred doesn't go unnoticed by intelligent customers. This is not the first time that such a cake situation has occurred. In Iowa, the owner of a bakery denied a lesbian couple a wedding cake because,
as she said. The bigot, Victoria Childress who runs her bakery from home, said, "I didn't do the cake because of my convictions for their lifestyle. It is my right, and it's not to discriminate against them, it's no so much to do with them, it's to do with my and my walk with God and what I will answer to Him for." Another of millions of examples of a wacko Christian using the excuse of religion to justify their own black hearts and hate-filled minds. Victoria, Sarah Silverman just wrote a song about what you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment