Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What'a vulgar four-letter word for buyer's remorse?

I like crossword puzzles. They're very relaxing. And, as I always say, I would rather have a tough puzzle I couldn't finish than an easy one where you just fill in the spaces. Which is why I was pleased yesterday when I bought this book of rather difficult puzzles. However, as soon as I got it home I realized I had wasted $7.95. This book is designed so poorly that it is incredibly difficult to read the clues and do the puzzle at the same time since they are on opposing pages, unlike most puzzles which are on the same page. So, in order to complete the puzzle, one has to do a balancing act and be constantly glancing back and forth across the ring-binding.  I know it sounds odd, but puzzle fans will know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment