Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Some poor chaps will marry these birds.

I love Halloween. It's a time for ignorant people to come and repeatedly say Holloween without every explaining how they picked up such an inaccurate pronunciation. But even better, it's an opportunity for persons without any sense of propriety to create a costume that shouts, "Look at me. I am a complete idiot." Like these two British morons at the University of Chester.  Both brain-dead 19-year bimbos Amber Langford and Annie Collinge dressed as the north and south towers of the World Trade Center during the 9-11 attack. Thinking they were clever and creative, they ornamented their tasteless costumes with crashing planes, persons falling to their death, smoke clouds, and American flags. I would guess from the glazed look in their faces, they are both drunk. I can't interpret the hands raised in victory. One only hopes that they realized what utter imbeciles they showed themselves to be, but I suspect they cannot understand why anyone would be offended.




No comments:

Post a Comment