Friday, November 22, 2013

Guess what's in every issue?

I don't have a scanner so I can't show you the ad that annoyed me today (not in the above publication). You'll just have to visualize it.  It's from AARP and it shows a woman grooming a Golden Retriever. The headline is, "Unconditional Trust Makes a Stronger Bond." Now maybe it's me, but I find this headline idiotic. It's like saying, "Millions of dollars makes a richer man". Duh. If you have unconditional trust, I don't see how you can have a stronger bond. That's it. Needed to vent.

Note: As long as I'm complaining about AARP, let me add this. Their magazine, shown above, has more damn inserts in it than any other publication in the world. Recipients could probably spend a full afternoon removing them, that is if they're not too depressed seeing actors like those above shown in what is supposed to be a delightful decline.

No comments:

Post a Comment