Sunday, November 24, 2013

Two blogs to remember.

I personally think my blog is entertaining, varied and fun. I don't think it's innovative or brilliant or requires much in-depth thinking. But who cares?  I enjoy writing it, many people like reading it. But there are two blogs that I read that always impress me for how trenchant (love that word) they are, and I highly recommend them to you.
One of these must-reads is http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/ which is not only super-intelligent, but it's wonderfully vulgar and always hilarious. I don't think any blog so brilliantly attacks the stupidity of Republicans than this does. Even liberal prudes will forget how offensive some of the language is they will be laughing so hard and agreeing so profoundly. The other blog also offers a liberal left-wing voice, but one that is more tempered, less X-rated. Http://mycatsaredemocrats.blogspot.com/ provides excellent insights into today's political news, and often includes Canadian-related stories. Any true Democrat will come away from reading this blog with an even greater pride of being on the right side of history and knowing even more about the evil deeds of those who aren't. Anyway, don't stop reading my attacks on advertising, manners, social idiocies, grammar, and a dozen other subjects. But do start checking out the far more edifying blogs: The Rude Pundit and My Cats are Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment