Sunday, November 3, 2013

Another Taft?

If  had to like one Republican, I supposed it would be Chris Christie. At least he's honest, if cranky, bombastic and nasty. What I find oddest about him is that I cannot perceive any significant weight loss since his operation in February 2013, or at least enough of a loss to justify the serious operation he supposedly undertook.  Other persons I have seen who have undergone this procedure seem to have dramatic loss. It is my nature to suspect the truthfulness of any Republican, and Chris is no different. I am wondering if, at the time, he didn't change his mind about the operation and believe he could do it on his own.  If he is planning on running for president ( an idea only slight less absurd than having Ted Cruz or Rand Paul as candidates) I think he would be wise to have lost at least another 100 pounds.

Note:  After having looked at even more recent photos of Christie, I think he has lost a lot of weight. I don't like him, as I don't like any Republican, but must admit he's a man of his word and isn't afraid to stand up to the idiots in his party, which are legion.

No comments:

Post a Comment