Friday, November 15, 2013

A okay.

I don't care what Alec Baldwin does or what he says. He's one celebrity I love unconditionally. I love his talent. I love his temper. I love his politics. I love his passion. And I don't believe for a single moment he's homophobic. I think he's just one of those loose cannons who tosses out the epithet he thinks will sting the most. I love the way the press always seems to be playing "gotcha" with him, while they give a pass to all kinds of inflammatory and dangerous nitwits like Sarah Palin. I suspect that when Baldwin yelled at his kid, she was being a super brat. I'm guessing that Kim Basinger was a raging pain in the ass. And even if they weren't, I don't care. Like I said, Alec can do no wrong. Sadly a trigger temper often accompanies a raging talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment