Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Things one refuses to do.



















You know what's sad? When people start begging for favors, especially from people they don't even know (like Ann W. and Susan S.). For instance, the number of people viewing my blog seems to be diminishing. Of course I would like to have more fans. But am I going to ask those who do read it to recommend it to their friends? of course not. That would be tacky. But there are people that would do that. Really. They would come right out and say, "Please see if you can help build traffic on my blog". Shameful. Besides, as we now, it takes a certain person to read my posts. After all they are anti-Republican, anti-religion, and annoyingly opinionated.You know, like how I insist on putting the period outside the question mark when it's no longer considered acceptable. And how I refuse to capitalize tv when it's not a capitalized word. No. I will absolutely not suggest that anyone try to get me more readers. That would be so pathetic. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment