Saturday, December 6, 2014

He's laughing at us, sucker.

Is it only me, or has it become even harder to read anything on the Internet. I will look up an article and while I am reading it, various ads pop up and block the copy. Or suddenly there will be an audio commercial, requiring me to turn down the sound. We pay for the Internet; I don't see why we have to put up with so much commercial crap. If you want to watch a commercial, you have to watch another commercial before that's possible. I am even being interrupted during reading e-mails from friends. What is going on? This is another example of the greed of advertising and the sheepish acceptance of the American people who, for some reason, do not complain about being deluged with far more advertising than is necessary for these avaricious  pricks to make a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment