Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Things I'd love to know.

We learn all kinds of things from the news. But there are certain things I would love to know that the news will never tell me. For instance: Does it bother John Boehner that so many people perceive him as an alcoholic? Does he cringe at all those reports and comments from people like Bill Maher? Does he even see himself as a drunk? I'd love to know. I'd also love to know if Michele Bachmann is embarrassed by the constant suggestions that her husband is gay. If she thinks he's straight, does she question why there are so many accusations? Does he? And if he's gay, does she know it? But there are so many other things it would be interested to know. Is Mitch McConnell aware of how ugly he is? How do Republicans behave around Larry Craig? Does Rudolph Giuliani have any sense at all of what a pussy-whipped husband and all around creep he is?  How does Sarah Palin feel about all the digs regarding her intelligence or lack thereof? I don't suppose I'll ever know the answer to these questions. Still it's fun to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment