Tuesday, December 16, 2014

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
Recently the director of Frozen, Jennifer Lee, with tongue in cheek apologized to parents for the song "Let It Go" which is being heard everywhere.  But I think ABC owes its viewers an actual heartfelt apology for the shameless way they continually promote the Disney movie during their news broadcasts. David Muir and others seem to strive to find some news item that connects in a way to this animated film. After all Disney is their parent and very controlling company. I find it particularly  annoying because 22 years ago I wrote a musical screenplay called The Clouds of 
Adverstein. Since I had a coworker whose spouse worked at Disney, I got my project read by them and rejected. Among the many songs in my screenplay one of my favorites was titled, "Let It Go". Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment