Thursday, April 10, 2014

New book reveals what's waiting for Burpos.

I have a great idea to make a million dollars. Now I probably shouldn't tell you this, but it isn't like I have a lot of followers, so I think it's safe. As you may know I am wildly offended by one of the biggest scams of our time. That's the totally fraudulent book Heaven is for Real, a fictional account by a lying brat named Colton Burpo  concocted by his parents Todd and Sonja Burpo. Well these charlatans are rolling in cash and the absurd movie is about to be released (Gregg Kinnear how could you?) which will delight all of America's gullible fundamentalists. So I say if you can't beat them join them. So I plan  on making up a fake operation during which I am transported to another dimension. And when I emerge I will write my experiences in my sure-to-be-bestseller Hell is for Real. Like Colton, I will create all kinds of fantasies out of age-old cliches, describing Satan, the many levels of Hell, all the famous people I met there (mostly Republicans) and how Satan (who prefers to be called Lucifer) assured me that he has it on the best of authority (God) that there's a special place in Hell for Colton, Todd and Sonja Burpo.

No comments:

Post a Comment