Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A very shameful history.



I take Aleve. But I'm not sure I should. It may not be any more effective than similar low-cost medications. And it certainly doesn't last for 12 hours. I never believed that claim, despite all the commercials. Why not? Because the Bayer Corporation are and always have been liars. In their commercials for Bayer Aspirin, for instance they constantly suggest that Bayer Aspirin, and no other, can prevent or stop a heart attack. Bull. And their commercials claim, "My doctor put me on a Bayer regimen." I doubt that any reputable doctor would put a patient on a brand-name aspirin that's far more costly than a generic that's just as effective. I have always disliked the Bayer Corporation, not only because they are present-day liars, but because they were the manufacturer that provided the chemicals to exterminate the Jews during World War II. For some reason, not many people seem to know this very important historical fact.  Today, they are still killers, a leading company in making garden sprays, anti-flea medications, chemicals for fumigating homes, and, of course, medicines like Aleve.  And all come at  a very high price. I like Aleve, mostly because of the bottle, but I think as a matter of principle I should, and will,  stop buying it or any other Bayer product.

No comments:

Post a Comment