Saturday, July 5, 2014

Make it go away.

I can't possibly be the only person who can't navigate the Internet. Today I tried to sign up for Netflix. They took my e-mail, then asked for a credit card #. I gave it to them. But when I pressed continue, it said they need a credit card number, which I had given them. I called their phone number, and was told that I shouldn't have used spaces. How was I supposed to know that, I asked. His answer, "Everybody knows that." Mine: "No, they don't. I'm part of everybody and I didn't know that." I tried signing up again. This time I was only given a choice of streaming, which I don't want, not the DVDs. I tried again and finally located the DVD choice. But only the one at a time option, no other choice. Resigned, I chose one video, but there was no message as to whether it would be sent to me or not. Am I supposed to jump through some other hoop?  I hate passwords. I hate ID numbers. I hate the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment