Thursday, July 3, 2014

Very hard to navigate.

I am hopeless when it comes to the Internet. My password always seems wrong. I have no end to trouble getting a new one. When I order anything there is always some missing item coded in red, which I can never seem to get right. I almost never am able to type those irritating captchas the way they supposedly read. My credit card information always seems to be screwed up. I hate ordering on the Internet. I would much rather speak to someone on the phone, which is how I order most things. But today a snippy Amazon person (who I was able to reach after finally locating their very secret phone number) told me that Amazon does not accept phone orders. I find this amazing. I am sure that lots of Luddites like me would happily place a phone order instead of the nightmare (to us) of so-called e-tail. This suggests to me that Amazon is passing up millions of dollars in sales with this rigid rule. No matter. Anything Amazon sells is also for sale by someone else, by phone. At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment