Thursday, July 10, 2014

"And you say you were sober at the time."

I have to admit, I am very surprised at the popularity of tattoos. I can't imagine ever getting a tattoo, even a small one. To me it's like wearing the same article of clothing every day of your life. As a child only men had tattoos, usually of an anchor, a rose, or the word "mom".  But lately we have full Biblical verses (I avoid those people), photographs, movie logos, tattoos of every kind. While many of them are sported by disreputable looking people, obese cyclists, teens with parents who are far too lenient, and Goths, many others can be seen on the legs, arms, necks and above the buttocks of average looking people.The above photo is very interesting because, A. the tattoo is not, and B. this guy is very attractive (at least his face is). Now why would he want to spoil his looks with this idiotic tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment