Thursday, July 4, 2013

Two men can move it from room to room.

I'm sure there are lots of viewers who consider these commercials adorable. I find them obnoxious. First of all I hate spots that put selling points into the mouths of children.  Then the idea that these children think of themselves as having advanced in time just because of a wireless tv is truly absurd. Then I question how portable this alleged wireless tv actually is. It looks to me like it would be a pain to movie, and obviously is has some kind of wired instrument attached to it. A T & T must be pleased with themselves because there are lots of these saccharine spots in a typical evening. Also if you're attempting realism don't have the child wear a sweater that looks like it just came out of the wardrobe box.

No comments:

Post a Comment