Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A celebration of gunfire.

I hate the Fourth of July. Well, I don't hate the holiday. I hate the fireworks Most people couldn't care less than it terrifies animals far and near, but I do. I would rather that you give up your loud, blasting, explosive thunder than see dogs, cats, birds and other animals flee in fright and become mad with anxiety. I would especially love to see less celebration in Miami, where the residents don't have any appreciation of the country's birth, but love loud noise and the chance to shoot their guns in the air, never caring who might get hurt in the process. Of course the fireworks will continue and nobody will really care that this loud celebration is causing thousands of others anxiety, confusion, and fear, because, after all, that's the American way.

No comments:

Post a Comment