Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tell her to walk home.

I don't get this commercial. I know it's like several other Nissan Sentra commercials. Is the message that this car is for people with no personal confidence and thus require what they consider a prestigious car?  And if that is the meaning of the commercial isn't Herbie well rid of this shallow shrew if she is judging him by the car he drives. It's especially puzzling to me since I have never driven in my life, I think the red Nissan looks like every other new car on the market and would hardly find it impressive.

Note: In another new Nissan Sentra commercial a father who obviously is suspicious of all his daughter's boyfriends welcomes her newest beau with open arms for the simple reason that he drives a Nissan Sentra. I could be wrong, but I think that a Nissan Sentra can also be purchased by serial killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment