Thursday, August 11, 2016

YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!

I have never been fashionable. I don't have enough vanity, and I'd rather spend my money on something else. This doesn't mean I can't appreciate fashion when I see it. I just don't see it that much anymore. Perhaps the most laughable fashion in recent years is the small suit for men. No man looks manly in this comical outfit in which the sides never come together and the buttons are constantly tugging at the jacket. Women have always been easy prey to the fashion industry. Lately men have fallen into these trend traps:  the man bun and the small suit being the most obvious affectations. We all ridiculed the gang-look of pants hanging down below the buttocks. I don't know if that's over, but that was mostly kids. The small suit, amazingly, had caught on with adults, many very attractive men who
would look spectacular in well-tailored suits. If I had to give men two words of advice on how to buy a suit that makes you look your best, those words would be "Cary Grant".

No comments:

Post a Comment