Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A VERY DIPPY COMMERCIAL.


I don't get this commercial at all. First of all, I never understood the game Marco Polo. I know it has something to do with a pool, but that's all I know. So my questions about this bizarre commercial are
the following. Why have those chosen an above-ground pool? Is it to show that these people are not rich? What is Marco Polo adding to this stupid game and why is he fully dressed? And most curious of all, since Marco is Italian why is there an alpaca (or is it a llama) standing beside the pool? Geico does some very clever commercials, and they also do a lot of dreck. This would fit into the latter category.

2 comments:

  1. The GEICO dreck definitely outweighs the good ones. I don't think they've ever topped the mom calling her action-hero son to complain about the squirrels in the attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recalling that I am laughing like an idiot.

    ReplyDelete