Wednesday, August 17, 2016

PHOTO OF AN EVIL, COWARDLY, VICIOUS SERIAL KILLER.

I've made it clear in the past that I never feel bad at the death of a bullfighter. I'm for the bull 100%, but sadly he gets killed no matter how brave he is. I also would never feel sad at the death of a big game hunter. That people make a sport out of killing magnificent wild animals and then photograph them as trophies is evil and  beyond disgusting.  In the news tonight is the national outrage about a 19-year old Texas cheerleader, Kendall Jones, whose Facebook photos show her proudly posing with the lion, zebra, leopard, rhino and giraffe she has killed. She regards herself as a sport. I say she is a heartless, amoral future serial killer. The news reports that she and her equally evil father have had death threats. If I should hear on the news that such a threat was carried out, I wouldn't be bothered one little bit to know that another heartless killer is gone.

Let's be truthful. When anyone says, "I love hunting." what they really mean is, "I love killing."

No comments:

Post a Comment