Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ugh.

Like most of its customers, I detest Comcast...for many good reasons other than they're overpriced and incompetent. My latest gripe is that their program descriptions often list series episodes as "new" when they've been on one or more times before. This is especially annoying with the networks' weekend crime shows. One waits to see this "new" episode only to realize you saw it two years ago. As a crime fan, I have been double-duped lately: by Comcast who lists a show as new, and the producers who have changed the name of a series hoping to rope in viewers with poor memories. The show, which is one of my favorites, was called Forensic Files. It seems its new name is Cause of Death. All the same episodes that have been running for ages. They pulled this trick a few years ago, but I can't remember the name they came up with then.

No comments:

Post a Comment