Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Enough already.

I have never seen so much hype surrounding an ordinary song as the amount of promotion for "Let It Go". This typical Disney song from the movie Frozen has been promoted beyond all endurance. ABC News, a Disney relative, has constantly tried to find any possible story with any possible connection to this song. News items have been invented to promote this average tune sung by Idina Menzel, whom I find strident. I think Disney is out to suggest that this lightweight tune is the most beloved song since "Danny Boy". Most people are getting tired of the song. I'm getting tired of the fake publicity. Maybe it's because I wrote a song called, "Let It Go" twenty years ago, which I submitted to Disney as part of my rejected screenplay.  Oh, well. Sometimes we just have to let things go.

1 comment:

  1. My 5 year old just asked me to remove all the Frozen songs from her MP3 player

    ReplyDelete