Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Another day ruined by Comcast.

Hey, Comcast. In case you're trolling, your service sucks. The problem I had last week that you said you fixed is not fixed, not even close. It takes me forever to get on line with you. I called four times today, two I gave up waiting. Two others they disconnected me. You seem to have the attitude that your customers have nothing better to do with their lives than spend time on the phone with you, time that is eventually proven a total waste because you cannot solve problems, I'd switch to AT&T tomorrow, but I hear they're just as bad. Wouldn't it be great if a cable company came along that provided excellent service, fast phone response, American service personnel who also spoke English, and actually thought about the customer's needs rather than just how to up the prices and suck them into another tier of non-services?  Right now I can write this post because I'm connected, but since my server is Comcast that may not be true an hour from now.

P.S. Why do you suppose there are so many visuals like this one on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment