Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A very different bedroom.

I have lots of million dollar ideas that will never reach fruition because I am not a promoter. Here is one of my sexiest. It's weird, but I think it would be popular, and it's very easy to set up anywhere at all for very little money. In fact, I wonder if this enterprise doesn't already exist. What it is is a bedroom in a downtown building on a busy street. The full length plate glass windows are two way mirrors. Thus those inside can clearly see the passing traffic. But the pedestrians can only see themselves mirrored in the windows. Inside the kinky renters of this costly bedroom are having sex, seemingly on a busy street being watched by dozens of people. The room could have lots of turnover in a single day, and it's no more difficult to maintain than any hotel room. Do I think it would catch on? Absolutely. When it comes to sex, there is no end to kinks and hangups. I think it would be especially popular with the lunch crowd. Some couples, I'm certain, would get a kick out of seeming to perform in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment