Friday, October 25, 2013

Really?

Okay, I never pretended to be a fashion maven. I have no interest in clothes and only own one tie and one ancient blazer, both of which I never wear. But I do make some claim on knowing what is attractive on other people, men and women. And with that claim, I firmly state that men look foppish and absurd in these new skinny suits They are not flattering, not mannish, and make any guy look like he borrowed his kid brother's suit to go to a party. Now I know they're trendy and men all over the country, or world, are slipping into these tight trousers, short-waisted and high-cuffed jackets and thin ties, and certainly appear to believe they look absolutely wonderful in them. And I am certain that clothing designers everywhere are delighted that they have finally gotten men to fall for the ever-changing fashions that they have pawned off on women for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment