Saturday, October 26, 2013

Leaving well enough alone.

Supposedly when a male cat is fixed, it doesn't spray anymore. Not true. Skipper still sprays. Fortunately, I can track him down in time to clean up. But long ago I wasn't so lucky. He sprayed on a wall in the living room and I have never been able to completely get rid of the odor. So this week, I took a chance and bought a product called Scentsations. You add it to paint, preferably Benjamin Moore paint, and supposedly it creates an almost permanent deodorizer. I did as instructed and now there is a pleasant smell from the wall, but I can no longer enjoy it because whatever is in that stuff makes my eyes burn almost as soon as I enter the room. I could have lived with the kitty smell. I don't know what to do about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment