Monday, October 21, 2013

Color me happy.

A while back I painted a small bathroom with Martha Stewart paint. It was one of the most arduous chores of my life. Since the paint was of such poor quality, it took me about three coats to get coverage and even then it wasn't consistent. When I complained to Home Depot, they commented that they had heard bad things before but didn't seem to have any interest in compensating me or apologizing for selling me the damn product. Today I painted a bedroom wall with Benjamin Moore paint. What a difference. Instant one-coat coverage. Perfect blending. No drip. I felt like the wall was painting itself. And to think I wanted to cheap out because Benjamin Moore paint is not a budget brand. But I assure you it is worth every penny. Consider this a rousing product endorsement and, no, I have no connection with the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment