Friday, October 18, 2013

"I want it both ways" Bachmann.

I don't get these rabid Christians like Michele Bachmann. They swear to be devout worshippers and seem to be all hot and bothered for the end of days. I suspect she already has her rapture wardrobe. At the same time they completely eschew the teachings of Christ and fight like crazy to make sure that the hungry don't get fed and the homeless don't get homes. She was delighted with the shutdown of the goverment and eagerly accepted her paycheck while thousands went without their salaries. Didn't bother her a bit. What did bother her was when the government reopened. She called it "a very sad day". The part that confuses me the most is this: If the government reopened, isn't that, like everything, god's will? So why does such a devout Christian as Michele have a problem with it? 

Note: This photo reveals a talent of Michele's that I assure you she never had to display for Marcus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment