Sunday, October 20, 2013

Give me a break!

Until today I never heard of Ronan Farrow, supposedly the son or Mia Farrow and Woody Allen. The reason he is in the news right now is he is the host for an upcoming new daytime show on MSNBC. But an even more significant reason is that there are rumors that he may in fact be the son of Mia Farrow's first husband, Frank Sinatra. Now while I am not interested in media rumors, I am enough of a Sinatra fan to be delighted to know he has a son I hadn't know about. Is he Sinatra's son? Look at him. Do you really, for one moment, believe that Woody Allen is this person's father?  Wouldn't you consider it highly unlikely that a young man could look so much like a famous singing idol, who was once married to his mother, without there being any relation?  I'm sure that Ronan has his own excellent reasons for denying that Old Blue Eyes was his dad. But if he isn't, this is one of the most amazing coincidences I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment