Monday, October 14, 2019

WHAT'S HAPPENED TO PIZZA?

Lately I've had very bad luck with delivery pizza. My local Domino's can't seem to get any order correct and what good is their make-good offer when it takes another 45 minutes. The last Domino's  order was not only barely scored, but it was far too salty. Add to that that they promote it as costing $5.95 on take-out, which turns out be $30 on delivery. I figured I'd give Papa John's another chance the other night, despite their pathetic new ads featuring Shaq O'Neal to show they really don't hate blacks as their accusers testify. Anyway the Papa John's pizza was scored even less effectively than Domino's, and while I ordered half vegetable and half pepperoni, it was hard to tell the difference. So I'm giving up on delivery, which is fine, because Publix has been coming up with some really tasty pizzas, and I  don't have to tip them.

No comments:

Post a Comment