Monday, October 28, 2019

"FRANKLY, MY DEAR , THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN."

Infinity aka Comcast likes to portray itself as a worthy provider of cable TV to millions of people, ah, but at what cost? Recently they deprived many thousands of its customers of one of their favorite channels for no other reason than sheer greed. It seems in attempt to wrest more money from users they ripped Turner Classic Movies from their customers' lineup and moved it to a new absurdly created combination of Sports and Military programming in order to charge an extra $9.00. Many fans of TCM are seniors, like me, and, unlike me, are living on Social Security. Thus even an extra $9.00 is a sudden added expense, not that Comcast cares. I personally didn't jump at regaining TCM out of principle and will probably switch providers, even though they are all greedy. Comcast, as I have often stated is the most hated company in America. That doesn't seem to bother them one tiny little bit. If it did, they would restore TCM to the many viewers who I'm sure miss it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment