Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Says who?

TD just denied me a satisfactory credit limit because Experian must have given me a less than satisfactory rating. I suspect these credit rating companies are all scams, so I have no interest in calling them, hanging on the phone for hours and listening to their smug bullshit. Plus I don't really need TD's blessing. I have a high credit limit with other banks. What I don't have is a mortgage since I paid it off years ago, or a credit balance since I pay all bills in full the day I get them. I must say I'm very disappointed with TD for being so gullible.  I thought a bank with longer hours, water bowls for dogs, and such nice employees would be smarter than other banks. I don't like them anymore because they limited my credit to $1,300. An acquaintance of mine loves them because despite a weak work record and being unemployed, they gave her a credit limit of $10,000. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment