Thursday, October 3, 2019

THERE ARE VERY FEW MUST "MUST READS".

If you don't read My Cats Are Democrats, you should. It's one of the few blogs that deserves to be a column in a national newspaper. While most blogs like mine, are light and highly opinionated, My Cats is worthy of the rarely used word, "trenchant". And while the author will impress you with profound political analysis, you will also be delighted by such hilariously accurate observations as that our president, even during nationally televised meetings, is always,  "...perched like he's sitting on the toilet."


3 comments:

  1. The cats thank you with ankle rubs and scratchy kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love "My Cats are Democrats". Thanks for telling me about it. I also love your blogs!!! xoxoxoxPat

      Delete