Saturday, October 19, 2019

NOTHING EVEN COMES CLOSE.

There's a product I'm crazy about, but you can't get it in Miami. I don't know why since it' s so delicious, even more so when it's frozen and buttered. What is it? Drake's Coffee Cakes. It's so superior to any other crumb cake, Seinfeld even made it the star of one off his episode, suggesting it is was so delicious Newman could be bribed for a single rapturous taste. Recently because of similar packaging, I mistakenly bought Hostess Coffee Cakes, which taste horrible. I'm amazed they are so available, they're so bad. And this weekend, I tried Entemenmann's, which were less unsatisfying.
 I usually go to Boston every winter where Drake's Coffee Cakes are readily available. I'm going to be heartbroken if I can't find them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment