Tuesday, October 29, 2019

SSSSSSSSSSSSS!

After thousands of often trenchant tweets on twitter, I was permanently banned for rightfully calling Laura Ingraham a bitch.( Just as well since I didn't realize that Twitter was such a narrow-minded and dictatorial force.) The ban is what sent me back to writing a blog, which I am not sure anybody reads, but no matter. Anyway today, after seeing Laura Ingraham attempt to vilify American hero Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman,  I realize that I regretted calling Laura a bitch. She is a far more evil entity and deserved better epithets like harpy, harridan, shrew, simpleton, and any number of words starting with c like callous, contemptible, crude. common, cheap and, of course, the c word for which this aging 56-year-old cobra is most deserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment