Monday, October 21, 2019

I haven't known many renaissance women in my lifetime but this woman is certainly one of them. Sharon was an art director at an agency I worked for. She was always coming up with new ideas and never seemed to have a dry spell. Later I was impressed with a winning calendar she created and her skill at oil painting; still later at the songs she wrote, lyrics and tunes; still later at a complete musical she wrote with her sister and, at the same time with the same sister,  a chilling mystery novel. All those talents would be enough but she is also stand-up-comic hilarious, at least with me.  But she also seems to have a knack for a well-ordered life that includes a handsome, successful husband and three adult daughters, all successful and all beautiful.  Shown here: Sharon with just one of her inspiring books for children: There's A Day Out There.

No comments:

Post a Comment