Thursday, December 31, 2020

THE DIABETIC CAT.

Very rarely do I find a product that really impresses me or makes my life easier. But thank goodness I found this one. It's called The Smart Cat Box, and while it's designed for diabetic cats, it's also ideal for one cat homes. The problem with diabetic cats is their urine is so sticky it makes cleaning regular litter very difficult and wasteful. I had to replace the litter constantly because so much litter became soiled. But with the smart box there is no gritty litter. It uses safflower seeds which are far less costly than litter and urine doesn't adhere to the seeds; it goes right through them to an easy-empty  container. Solid waste remains on top of the seeds, easy to clean. Now the chore which was exhausting and expensive is a snap. The photo below will give you a clearer idea of this great product.



No comments:

Post a Comment