Saturday, December 26, 2020

PARDON ME FOR ASKING, BUT ARE YOU NUTS?

 This question is addressed to any Trump voter who might possibly come across my blog by accident. I repeat. are you nuts? You voted for Trump, you know that do-nothing, golf-cheating psychopath who spent years trying to take your health insurance away, and doesn't really want to sign the Covid relief package, and misled you about coronavirus, and lied  to you about his legal plans so that you would send him your addition to the millions he needs for his expensive lifestyle. I mean really, are you nuts? You're supporting a guy who has more money than you'll ever see, a loser who said he was pleased about Covid because it meant he didn't have to shake your hand. What were you thinking? Did you want to live in an autocracy with very limited freedoms?  You do know he's not a Republican, he's not a Christian he's certainly not a genius? If I could talk to you, and you were to tell me you still admire Trump I would respond, "Are you nuts?"

No comments:

Post a Comment